So people like to post their everyday carry around here. Here’s mine, I drew it since I’m and artist and it’s more fun for me than taking a photograph. I usually carry my Samsung Illusion with me also, but forgot to throw it into the mess until I was almost done. Some days I carry my Galaxy Note 10.1, but not most days.
EDC as of May 12, 2013:
- knife- Benchmade Mini-Griptilian 555HGPNK
- phone- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- notepad- DIY Hipster PDA
- pen- Stainless Steel Sharpie Pen
- wallet- Lodis leather bifold wallet
- opmt- Kikkerland CD401 Survival Tool (in wallet; not pictured)
- first aid kit (in wallet; not pictured)
- multitool- Leatherman Style PS
- flashlight- Streamlight Nano
- whistle- RR1185 whistle
- earbuds- Sennheiser CX475
- floss- (not pictured)
Hey James, not sure if you’d guessed yet or not, but I’m the EDC anon from last night, and I got bored so I’m posting my EDC pocket-dump here on Tumblr, with a list of things I’ve yet to get.
Share yours maybeI missed the part where you did but I couldn’t see it.
- iPhone 4S + faux leather sleeve
- Toohey’s 5 Seeds promotional wallet (five cards in two slots + internal money clip)
- Small notepad + NaNoWriMo “First Class Novelist” bookmark + binder clip
- Muse pen + two misc. gel-ink pens (blue + black + blue)
- Olympus VN-711PC audio recorder
- Misc. pocket knife + house keys
- Chap stick
- New pocket knife (above is four years old now, and missing attachments).
- New/slimmer wallet (preferably black)
- Less pens (need to find a refill for the Muse that I can trust enough to last awhile)
- The Muse pen doubles as a flashlight, given how intensely bright the tip is once I removed the needless Msue logo from the torch-covering.
Hey, I’m redoing my EDC as the last time was really bad.
- Motorola DROID RAZR (no case, I had one but I prefer without)
- Billabong wallet
- Pioneer earphones
- 8GB Verbatim USB flash drive
- My phone has a flashlight built in, so I use that when I need to.
Desk-survivalist-everyday-carry / 2013.
1. Wallet, 2. Phone, 3. Player, 4. Earphones, 5. Keys, 6. Watch, 7. Tracker, 8. Pen, 9. Notebook, 10. Drive.
My Current EDC left to right:
Uzi Tac Pen
Schrade Ti Pry
Big Skinny Acrobat Wallet
Rite in the Rain Notepad
Foursevens Quark X AA^2 Tactical
Maxpedition Gear Retractor
Cell phone not pictured
TNA: Nice! I love that black SAK and the pry bar. Thanks for sharing!